Recycle my old devices
Simply turn your old devices into dollars with Bravad. Thank you in advance for giving your devices a second life.
We give new life to used cell phones by restoring them or recycling them properly. Thanks to a simplified return procedure, you’ll receive money in exchange for your old devices.
How is the return of devices with Bravad?
- You must erase your devices before sending them to us. If they are not erased, it cannot be recycled.
- How do I erase my Apple device?
- How do I erase my Android device?
- You should take note of the IMEIs of the devices sent to Bravad. To easily find the IMEI of the device, dial *#06# on the respective device.
- You must contact your Account Manager to advise them that you are ready to recycle your device with Bravad.
- You must send the devices concerned to 2424 Rue King Ouest, Sherbrooke, Québec, J1J 2E8 to the attention of the used device recovery department.
- The amount associated with the valuation of your appliances will be sent to you by direct bank transfer.
Are you ready to recycle your devices?
For more information, please complete the form below. Your account manager will contact you as soon as possible.