Do you want to achieve your full professional potential and tackle exciting challenges every day? Bravad is offering a position in its IT division—Bravad TI—a dynamic team that values the well-being of its clients.
Under the responsibility of Bravad TI’s IT Manager, your main task will be to perform network troubleshooting, implement the network environments sold, and configure and manage equipment. This service is essential to our clients’ satisfaction.
- Resolve level 2 and 3 network problems;
- Configure and support network equipment (firewall, switch);
- Act as a technical leader during service deployments;
- Manage the infrastructure of customer networks;
- Monitor customer network infrastructures.
Skills and experiences
- Know the network system
- Routing protocols;
- QoS, Traffic management;
- Proficient in packet capture and analysis;
- Ipsec and SSL VPN;
- Know the products
- Hyper V, VMWARE.
- Know the Microsoft Windows operating system;
- Know the Linux operating system;
- Know the principles of IT security (UTM, IDS, IPS, etc.);
- Know the cloud computing system;
- Have experience in large-scale project delivery (would be an asset);
Profile of the ideal Brave
The brave man who will make up the IT team must be:
- Recognized for his leadership;
- Recognized for his analytical and diagnostic skills;
- Autonomous and motivated to learn;
- Eager to offer outstanding service;
- Positive and a team player.
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) or (DEP) in computer science / telecommunications or experience deemed equivalent
- Having experience in the field of telephony would be an asset;
- Master the software of the MS Office suite;
- Master French and be functional in English.
The Bravad experience
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. adapted to your rhythm of life;
- Golden coworkers in a relaxed work environment;
- Many activities organized by our social committee;
- A career that meets your expectations!