Bravad is currently seeking an asset to its dynamic IT team in the Bravad IT division. Under the responsibility of the IT Director of Bravad TI, you will have to act in support of different types of Bravad client companies. The operational support provided by the IT team is essential for our customers.
This career opportunity will also allow you to specialize in other technological areas such as IP telephony. This specialization gives you many advantages and the possibility of advancement in the great Bravad team.
- Answer incoming calls from customers;
- Ticket opening and tracking;
- VOIP and IT troubleshooting;
- Distribution to higher level technicians, VOIP or IT.
Skills and experiences
- IP telephony (would be an asset);
- Microsoft Windows operating system;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite software;
- Connectwise Automate and Manage (would be an asset);
- Linux would be an asset;
- Principles of computer security;
- Cloud computing, mobile, video and more.
Profile of the ideal Brave
The brave man who will make up the IT team must have:
- A good sense of autonomy;
- A desire to learn and improve;
- A spirit of analysis and diagnosis;
- A dynamic and positive attitude;
- An unrivaled desire to offer personalized and unparalleled service;
- A desire to work and perform as a team.
Note that any candidate with a pleasant and cheerful voice has a clear advantage in the race to obtain this position.
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) or (DEP) in computer science / telecommunications or experience deemed equivalent;
- Having experience or more in the field of telephony will be an asset;
- Master the software of the MS Office suite;
- Master French and be functional in English;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an automobile to provide quality service to our customers.
The Bravad experience
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. adapted to your rhythm of life;
- Golden coworkers in a relaxed work environment;
- Many activities organized by our social committee;
- A career that meets your expectations!