Do you have a keen interest for business support and want to leverage your expertise for clients? The Bravad team has a place for you!
Under the supervision of the Support Manager, you would support and coordinate activities related to corporate sales. During your career, you may also receive business client service requests. As such, your expertise would benefit several types of businesses that need you on a daily basis.
A dynamic workplace with multifaceted tasks awaits you at Bravad, seize the opportunity!
Manage the activation center:
- Validate the orders received;
- Proceed to purchasing and receiving devices;
- Activate devices and do the programming;
- Assemble the controls;
- Complete the invoicing;
- Answer customer calls and emails;
- Make changes in the customer account;
- Analyze the invoicing of mobility accounts and be able to optimize these;
- Make repair requests for defective devices;
- To be able to seize opportunities for enhancements, referrals and sales of accessories
Skills and experiences
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Have experience in customer service.
Profile of the ideal brave
As a support agent within the Bravad team, you must:
- Love to work and perform in a team;
- Be open to criticism;
- Have good oral and written communication skills;
- Be rigorous and have a strong sense of ethics;
- Have good stress management;
- Be methodical and diligent.
- Hold a high school diploma (DES) or Diploma of Collegial Studies in Business Management (DEC);
- Master electronic and computer communications tools;
- Have an excellent command of French and English; both orally and in writing.
The Bravad experience
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. adapted to your rhythm of life;
- Starting salary of 15,25$ / hour
- Golden coworkers in a relaxed work environment;
- Many activities organized by our social committee;
- A career that meets your expectations!