If your eagerness to learn is driving you to seize the opportunity to better yourself and gain an understanding of the features of diverse platforms, Bravad has just what you need! This six-month temporary position will enable you to make a difference within the team, helping them progress on projects.
Under the responsibility of Bravad TI’s Operations Manager, the Technician’s main task will be to finalize the implementation of our ERP system, Connect Wise.
- Set up a documentation and information indexing structure;
- Deploy the various Connect Wise management modules (sales module, supplier management module)
- Plan a training structure for the team and future employees
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of IP and SBC telephony services would be an asset;
- Know the telecommunications equipment and Internet network access;
- Know the Microsoft Windows operating system;
- Master the principles of computer security;
- Know and master cloud computing, mobile, video and more.
Profile of the ideal Brave
A team player at Bravad TI must:
- Have a college diploma (DEC) or (DEP) in information and systems management
- Be perfectly bilingual
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) or (DEP) in computer science / telecommunications or experience deemed equivalent;
- Have a spirit of analysis and diagnosis;
- Having experience or more in the field of telephony will be an asset;
- Master the software of the MS Office suite;
- Master French and be functional in English.
The Bravad experience
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. adapted to your rhythm of life;
- Work with great colleagues, in a relaxed work environment;
- Many activities organized by our social committee;
- A career that meets your expectations!