Are you passionate about helping relationships and want to dedicate your expertise to clients? Your place is on the Bravad team!
Under the supervision of the Director of the Support Department, you will have to support and coordinate activities relating to company-type mobility sales. You will also receive customer service requests for these business clients.
Your know-how will be beneficial to several companies which really need you in their daily life.
A dynamic work environment with diverse tasks is offered to you at Bravad, you just have to seize the opportunity!
Manage the activation center:
- Validate the orders received;
- Proceed to purchasing and receiving devices;
- Activate devices and do the programming;
- Assemble the controls;
- Complete the invoicing;
- Answer customer calls and emails;
- Make changes in the customer account;
- Analyze the invoicing of mobility accounts and be able to optimize these;
- Make repair requests for defective devices;
- To be able to seize opportunities for enhancements, referrals and sales of accessories
Skills and experiences
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Have experience in customer service.
Profile of the ideal brave
As an office clerk within the Bravad team, you must:
- Love to work and perform in a team;
- Be open to criticism;
- Have good oral and written communication skills;
- Be rigorous and have a strong sense of ethics;
- Have good stress management;
- Be methodical and diligent.
- Hold a high school diploma (DES) or Diploma of Collegial Studies in Business Management (DEC);
- Master electronic and computer communications tools;
- Have an excellent command of French and English; both orally and in writing.
The Bravad experience
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. adapted to your rhythm of life;
- Starting salary of $ 15.25 / hour
- Golden coworkers in a relaxed work environment;
- Many activities organized by our social committee;
- A career that meets your expectations!