If you live for undertaking diverse projects and tackling challenges, Bravad has a spot just for you on its programming team that will live up to your expectations and needs. You will work on a wide range of projects (ERP, online store, billing system, mobile app, etc.) alongside an experienced and dynamic team.
- Program the various components and functionalities of the systems using appropriate web technologies;
- Develop and optimize the architecture of the application;
- Ensure the quality of the programming by carrying out the necessary tests;
- Support the project manager or other team members with technical aspects.
Skills and experiences
- Master, manipulate and understand the SQL environment;
- Know the use of Internet and multimedia technologies (their possibilities and limits);
- Knowing how to popularize complex cases;
- Knowing how to assess, analyze and solve problems;
- Being able to structure and analyze information in a coherent manner;
- Learn and adapt quickly to new IT tools;
- Demonstrate autonomy in updating knowledge related to technology.
Profile of the ideal Brave
To be part of the team, you must:
- Be methodical;
- Show perseverance;
- Respond to specific requests;
- Pay attention to detail;
- Have a developed spirit of analysis, synthesis and conceptualization.
- Have experience in the field;
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) or vocational studies diploma (DEP).
The Bravad experience
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and adapted to your rhythm of life;
- Rely on golden coworkers, in a relaxed work environment;
- Many activities organized by our social committee;
- A career that meets your expectations!