If you are looking to get involved in diverse and exciting projects, there is a place for you on Bravad’s programming team, where your talent will be honed and tested in each stage of project development.
There’s no way to get bored in such a working environment, where each day is a new challenge!
Bravad is an organization specializing in digital communications with a commitment to clients of generating added value and offering productive and innovative solutions
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code;
- Update existing computer programs by making changes as specified;
- Identify and communicate technical problems, procedures and solutions;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documents on the condition, operation and maintenance of software;
- Assist in collecting and documenting user requirements;
- Participate in the development and review of internal applications and management tools specific to Bravad;
- Carry out research and development on new technologies when necessary.
Skills and experiences
- Know the libraries such as jQuery, Vue.js, React.js;
- Master, manipulate and understand the SQL environment;
- Know the basics in C #, Unix, use of versioning tools (SVN, Git);
- Know the uses of Internet and multimedia technologies, their possibilities and their limits;
- To be able to popularize complex cases;
- Be able to quickly learn and adapt to new IT tools;
- Be able to demonstrate autonomy in updating knowledge related to technology;
- Have a perfect command of the French language (oral and written).
Profile of the ideal Brave
A player for the Bravad programming team must:
- Be able to easily adapt to tight and changing deadlines;
- Be curious;
- Be methodical;
- Be thorough;
- Be motivated to learn and share knowledge;
- Be rigorous.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in computer science, in another relevant training discipline in programming or College diploma in computer science;
- Have a specialization in application programming.
The Bravad experience
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and adapted to your rhythm of life;
- Rely on golden coworkers, in a relaxed work environment;
- Many activities organized by our social committee;
- A career that meets your expectations!