You want to evolve in a stimulating and competitive field, Bravad offers you the opportunity to rise to the challenge on a daily basis by acting as a sales representative in its Telus stores across Quebec.
Under the responsibility of the store manager, you will have to perfect your knowledge in the technological field and popularize your knowledge to customers, thus making telecommunications simple and attractive, by selling the products and services best suited to customers. Your challenge will be to find the perfect solution for each need according to the range of products and services offered in the stores.
- Meet the needs of customers who come to the store;
- Present the various TELUS and KOODO products and services;
- Receive material orders received in store;
- Begin the phone repair process if necessary
Skills and experiences
- Maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Have an analytical mind to find solutions adapted to customer needs;
- Have an interest in sales and customer service.
Profile of the ideal Brave
As a sales representative within the Bravad team, you must:
- Love to work and perform in a team;
- Be open to criticism;
- Have good oral and written communication skills;
- Be flexible and adapt to all kinds of situations;
- Have good stress management;
- Be methodical.
Note that initiative and innovation are characteristics that are valued and sought after in a future Brave.
- Hold a DES diploma;
- Have experience (0-2 years).
The Bravad experience
- Base salary of $ 15 plus commissions and the possibility of performance bonuses;
- Many activities organized by the social club;
- Challenges in everyday life and many opportunities competing span> to win contests and prizes;
- Possibility of a career within the company!